When you become a Member of VNA Homecare Options, you’ll have access to the personal care assistance you need. VNA Homecare Options offers a healthcare plan for Medicaid beneficiaries living throughout New York State.
Taking care of your hygiene is an important part of your physical well-being, but doing so can become difficult when you’re faced with a serious illness or disability. If you need assistance with hygiene, VNA Homecare Options can help. As part of your managed long-term care (MLTC) plan, we offer skilled personal care aides who are ready to help.
Having a personal care aide available to assist you can make a great deal of difference and can make it safer for you to stay at home.
These personal care assistance services are offered as part of our managed long-term care (MLTC) plan, which includes in-home and long-term healthcare for our Members. Find out if you are eligible to join and become a Member.
Personal care assistance for our Members includes the following:
- Assistance Using the Toilet
- Bathing Assistance
- Daily Living Assistance
- Dressing, Grooming & Skin Care
- Environmental Supports
- Feeding & Meal Assistance
- Oral Hygiene
- Personal Hygiene
- Safety & Accident Prevention
Become a Member of VNA Homecare Options. Enroll Today!
You are eligible for managed long-term care (MLTC) from VNA Homecare Options if you:
- Are age 18 or older;
- Are eligible for nursing home level of care (In some cases may be required);
- Can stay safely at home and in the community at the time you join the plan;
- Are expected to need long-term care services for at least 120 days;
- Are Medicaid-eligible;
- Live in the area served by the plan