When you become a Member of VNA Homecare Options, you’ll have access to the nursing home care you need. VNA Homecare Options offers a healthcare plan for Medicaid beneficiaries living throughout New York State.
Sometimes, for a number of different reasons, being able to stay at home safely is no longer an option. If it has been determined that you or your loved needs a higher level of care, VNA Homecare Options can help.
We have partnered with quality, local nursing homes and will work with you, your family and your physician to make the decision and transition as stress-free as possible.
As part of your managed long-term care (MLTC) plan, VNA Homecare Options can help you find the nursing home arrangement that best meet your needs. Find out if you are eligible to join and become a Member.
Nursing home care for our Members includes the following:
- Extended Nursing Home Care
- Nursing Home Placement
- Nursing Home Planning
- Skilled Nursing Facility Rehabilitation
Become a Member of VNA Homecare Options. Enroll Today!
You are eligible for managed long-term care (MLTC) from VNA Homecare Options if you:
- Are age 18 or older;
- Are eligible for nursing home level of care (In some cases may be required);
- Can stay safely at home and in the community at the time you join the plan;
- Are expected to need long-term care services for at least 120 days;
- Are Medicaid-eligible;
- Live in the area served by the plan