When you become a Member of VNA Homecare Options, you’ll have access to the durable medical equipment you need. VNA Homecare Options offers a healthcare plan for Medicaid beneficiaries living throughout New York State.
Sometimes, you need specialized medical equipment in order to be able to stay at home safely. VNA Homecare Options can help. As part of your managed long-term care (MLTC) plan, we can arrange for durable medical equipment to be delivered to your home and assembled. What’s more, we’ll coordinate medical and Medicaid information to avoid unnecessary delays in arranging for equipment to be delivered to the home.
Durable medical equipment is offered as part of our managed long-term care plan, which includes in-home and long-term healthcare for our Members. Find out if you are eligible to join and become a Member.
Durable medical equipment for our Members includes the following:
- Hospital Beds
- Medical Equipment Delivery
- Medical Supplies
- Mobility Aids
Become a Member of VNA Homecare Options. Enroll Today!
You are eligible for managed long-term care (MLTC) from VNA Homecare Options if you:
- Are age 18 or older;
- Are eligible for nursing home level of care (In some cases may be required);
- Can stay safely at home and in the community at the time you join the plan;
- Are expected to need long-term care services for at least 120 days;
- Are Medicaid-eligible;
- Live in the area served by the plan